A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Chase:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Chase is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Chase, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chase graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Chase has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Norton Hospital
- University of Kentucky Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel J Chase MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Rachel J. Chase practice?
- Dr. Rachel Chase has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rachel Chase practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, KY.
See Louisville Internists and Louisville Rheumatologists.