Learn more about Dr. Rachel Chase:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Chase is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chase
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chase Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Chase, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chase graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Chase has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Norton Hospital
- University of Kentucky Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel Jane Chase MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Rachel J. Chase practice?
- Dr. Rachel Chase has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rachel Chase practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, KY.
See Louisville Internists and Louisville Rheumatologists.