A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Chatters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Chatters is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Chatters, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chatters graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Chatters has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Children's Hospital Lake Charles
- Christus St Patrick Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel Z Chatters MD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rachel Z. Chatters practice?
- Dr. Rachel Chatters has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rachel Chatters practices Pediatrics near Lake Charles, LA.
See Lake Charles Pediatricians.