A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Chatters is Excellent. Dr. Chatters has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Chatters, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Chatters graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Chatters has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Children`s Hospital Lake Charles
- Christus St Patrick Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chatters accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Chatters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rachel Z. Chatters practice?
Dr. Rachel Chatters practices Pediatrics near Lake Charles, LA.
See Lake Charles Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Racquel Chatters, Dr. Rachelle Chatters, Dr. Racheal Chatters, Dr. Raquel Chatters