A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Christensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Christensen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Christensen, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Christensen graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Christensen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Hayes Green Beach Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel Christensen DO is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rachel Christensen practice?
- Dr. Rachel Christensen has 7 office locations.
Dr. Rachel Christensen practices Pediatrics near Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Okemos, MI.
See Lansing Pediatricians.