Dr. Rachel Ciaccio Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rachel Ciaccio?

September 20th, 2017

Amazing. She saw me on a new patient, urgent basis (after delivering babies that morning !). She fixed my problem with thought and compassion. So lucky to have been treated by a great physician.

April 22nd, 2017

She is relatable and easy to talk to. Very gentle and understanding. She's also quite funny. Even though I see her once a year she remembers me and what we talked about last time, even stuff that's not on her chart. Love her!

December 5th, 2016

Dr. Ciaccio is by far the best OB/GYN I have ever been a patient of. She is so kind, caring, and professional but lighthearted with a sense of humor when you need it. She is concerned not just about your gynecologic health, but your overall health as well, a strong women's health advocate. She listens well, welcomes questions, and is thorough but expedient when it's neeed. Occasionally her schedule is so packed that she's a few minutes behind but it's only because she's either rushing back from the hospital for me or spending the time with each of her patients that they need. I'm so glad I found her and so happy to be a patient of hers!

August 2nd, 2015

Excellent Dr. I highly recommend Dr. Ciaccio.

February 2nd, 2015

She gave me my life back

This woman is amazing. I was in chronic pain for 8 years. She knew what was wrong and fixed what countless doctors before her didn't. I have a new lease on life because of this amazing doctor. I highly recommend her to every female I know now.

October 20th, 2014

Wish I could find a PC doctor that is as great as she is!

No one is comfortable going to any kind of doctor, so I looked for a doctor with GREAT reviews online, and when I met with Dr Ciaccio, I was NOT disappointed. She made me feel at ease, and more importantly she really genuinely cares about her patients. She goes above and beyond what most doctors do, at least in my experience. She told me that she would look into something for me, which I didn't doubt that she would, but what impressed me is that she called me THAT NIGHT to let me know what she found. I can't say enough good things about her professionalism and her bedside manner!

March 14th, 2017