Overall Review

March 3rd, 2015
Dr. Colvin is a doctor that gives you her attention and sees cares. I did not rate the follow up because I have just finished a test today and I am assuming she will get me back in as soon as possible.

March 5th, 2014
Good Doctor Until She Turns You Down For Dialysis For Personal Reasons!
Dr Colvin directs a few dialysis centers in orange and rockland counties. I was a patient of hers about 7 years ago and she was good while I was under her care. I recently entered renal failure again and was turned down by her to become a patient again and turned away from her managed dialysis centers because she simply did not want to be bothered with my problems, using my medical issues against me. Great doctor until the going gets tough. Don't start what she will not finish!

January 5th, 2014
patient
she was aiways very caring and knowelable, iconsider dr colvin the best doctor i have ever had and i've had a lot of them . i just wish i could talk her into practing in st augustine fl, she is great

August 19th, 2013
Caring Professional!
Of all the Doctors I have seen over the past ten (10) years, and I've seen a bunch due to a myriad of health problems, Dr. Colvin sits at the top of the list. It is very evident she is knowledgeable but it is her personality and her cultivation of the doctor/patient relationship that really draws your attention. I cannot begin to tell you how many times she has responded in a timely manner to my texts, voicemails, etc! Her voice on the other end is more than a placebo, it is a welcome bullet of hope!

November 5th, 2012
Best Little Spitfire Doctor
Dr. Colvin saved my life 7 years ago. I am living a good life, even on dialysis, due to her care and concern and her educating me on how to live the best I can. I cannot say enough what a wonderful, carinf doctor she is.

July 16th, 2009
She took care of my mom in CCU. Absolutely one of the best. I would recommend her and her colleague without reservation.

March 30th, 2009
SHE IS THE BEST DOCTOR WHO I NEVER SAW, GOD BLESS HER

October 16th, 2008
Excellent Doctor nice office staff.She really cares.

August 19th, 2008
At last a Doctor who listens !
I first met Dr.Colvin in an emergency situation in the hospital. That was 4 years ago. Never have I had a doctor that REALLY listened to me.Her staff is amazing, always fitting me in when I am ill.When I had to be admitted to the hospital (after 7:30) she met me there to make sure I didn't have to wait.I highly recomend not only Dr. Colvin but her staff as well.