A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Cyrlak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Cyrlak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Cyrlak, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cyrlak graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Cyrlak has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cyrlak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rachel Cyrlak practice?
Dr. Rachel Cyrlak practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Hollywood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pembroke Pines, FL.
See Hollywood Pediatricians.