Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rachel Lee
Dr. Rachel Lee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sayre, PA, with another office in Sayre, PA. She has 42 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Lee is affiliated with Troy Community Hospital, St Joseph's Hospital and Robert Packer Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Rachel Lee has the following 2 specialties
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Rachel Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sayre, PA.
Dr. Barbara Mols-Kowalczewski
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Sayre, PA 0 mi33
Dr. Christopher Yelverton
Sayre, PA 0 mi10
Dr. Priyanka Lall
Internal Medicine, Residency
Sayre, PA 0 mi5