A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Dawson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Dawson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dawson
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dawson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Dawson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Dawson graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Dawson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- St Francis Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel D Dawson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rachel D. Dawson practice?
- Dr. Rachel Dawson has 1 office location.
Dr. Rachel Dawson practices Family Medicine near Lakewood, WA.
See Lakewood Family Physicians.