A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Delfavero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Delfavero is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Delfavero, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Delfavero graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Delfavero has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel M Delfavero MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rachel M. Delfavero practice?
- Dr. Rachel Delfavero has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rachel Delfavero practices Internal Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Marietta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists.