A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Dew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Dew, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Dew, MD, MHSC is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dew graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Dew has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel Elizabeth Dew MD and MHSC is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rachel E. Dew practice?
- Dr. Rachel Dew has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rachel Dew practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Durham, NC.
See Durham Psychiatrists and Durham Child Psychiatrists.