Dr. Rachel Dong Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rachel Dong?

October 29th, 2012

I have been Dr. Dong's patient over 6 yrs. She's professional, gentle, nice and easy to talk to. Highly recommend Dr. Dong.

January 15th, 2010

I had baby and she did all this tests including a pregnancy test and i was schedule to have a tuballigation, but she she never told me that my pregnancy test was positive, and she still did the surgery, like three months past and i had real bad cramps when i went to her she send me to get an ultrasound because she said it may be a stopich prengancy, when ultrasound technitian started she rigth away found that i was pregnat but it wasnt a stopich it was a normal pregnacy in that moment when that she told me that my pregnancy test was positive, but she didnt say anything because she tought my hormones were high because i just had a baby, that is not all she ask me if i want it to tarminate the pregnancy ofcourse i didnt i have a beautiful girl that now is sick. she should it told me i was pregnant before surgery or at least make sure what it was first.

December 16th, 2015