3.0

Pregnancy after 10 years Tubal Ligation show details Pregnancy after 10 years Tubal Ligation
by M. Perez on Nov 20th, 2014

After 10 years of my last baby boy Via CSection... I had also a tubal ligation same day... June 11, 2004.. By my surprise my period didn't came. 10/26/2014.... I went to the ER ... Cramping, spotting...chills...and find out I was pregnant.. Ruled out ectopic pregnancy, ruled out empty sac... 3 ultrasound found 7 week fetal w/ heartbeat... I'm in shock... After 3 csection this one will be 4... I hope and pray I will have a healthy baby w no complications.

Oct 29th, 2012

I have been Dr. Dong's patient over 6 yrs. She's professional, gentle, nice and easy to talk to. Highly recommend Dr. Dong.

Jan 15th, 2010

I had baby and she did all this tests including a pregnancy test and i was schedule to have a tuballigation, but she she never told me that my pregnancy test was positive, and she still did the surgery, like three months past and i had real bad cramps when i went to her she send me to get an ultrasound because she said it may be a stopich prengancy, when ultrasound technitian started she rigth away found that i was pregnat but it wasnt a stopich it was a normal pregnacy in that moment when that she told me that my pregnancy test was positive, but she didnt say anything because she tought my hormones were high because i just had a baby, that is not all she ask me if i want it to tarminate the pregnancy ofcourse i didnt i have a beautiful girl that now is sick. she should it told me i was pregnant before surgery or at least make sure what it was first.