A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Dultz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Dultz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Dultz, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dultz graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Dultz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dultz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 14 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rachel P. Dultz practice?
Dr. Rachel Dultz practices Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: East Windsor, NJ and Hightstown, NJ.
See Princeton Surgeons.