A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Dultz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Dultz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Dultz, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dultz graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Dultz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel P Dultz FACS and MD is a female Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rachel P. Dultz practice?
- Dr. Rachel Dultz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rachel Dultz practices Surgery near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hightstown, NJ.
See Princeton Surgeons.