A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Dunagin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Dunagin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Dunagin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunagin graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Dunagin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel Lee Dunagin MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rachel L. Dunagin practice?
- Dr. Rachel Dunagin has 1 office location.
Dr. Rachel Dunagin practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.