Dr. Rachel Edelen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rachel Edelen?

June 30th, 2015

Outstanding Dr.

Dr. Edelen and her staff are amazing! I feel so blessed and privileged to have them here to take such wonderful care of our son! He was dealt a hard blow being diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at only one years old, but thanks to Dr. Edelen and her wonderful staff he is doing great and leads a fairly normal life. My husband and I are also greatful for the training that was given to us so we could take care of our son because we were both clueless! He just had his 8th birthday and has not yet been back to the hospital due to his diabetes and that says a lot, I believe! Thank You so much for all you do Dr. Edelen & staff!

April 29th, 2015

In 6 years of searching for answers Dr Edelen was the only Dr that truly listened to my concerns and offered invaluable advice.

December 4th, 2013

I'd rather take my child to a vet than this Dr.

This doctor is discriminatory towards the poor. Because she is the only pediatric endo in Rapid City, she is on a power trip. Most of the visit was spent talking about herself and she has done nothing to help my child. I take my child 5 hours away to see an endo in another town just to avoid this so called Dr.

April 4th, 2012