Dr. Rachel Anne Egler MD is a female Hematologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Egler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Egler, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Pediatric Cancers.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Egler graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Egler has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Egler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rachel A. Egler practice?
Dr. Rachel Egler practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Wadsworth, OH.
See Houston Pediatricians, Houston Pediatric Specialists, Houston Hematologists, and Houston Oncologists.