A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Esmond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Esmond is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Esmond, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Esmond graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Esmond has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel Ann Leibovitch Esmond MD is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rachel A. Esmond practice?
- Dr. Rachel Esmond has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rachel Esmond practices Pediatrics near Encino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tarzana, CA.
See Encino Pediatricians.