Dr. Rachel Fetner MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.7

July 15th, 2016
THE WORST
There are not enough characters for me to put here how terrible this doctor is. I came to her for terrible hormonal issues, she made them worse, almost making my diabetic and putting my 28y old self into menopause. Since I stopped taking the medication she was prescribing, my period is back to normal and I am not diabetic. However, that was the least of what this monster did though. For a YEAR I begged her to check out a lump I had on my neck and I brought to her attention 20lbs weight loss, EXTREME loss of energy and all she would ever say to me was "sometimes people are hypochondriacs". Turns out it was CANCER. The only way I discovered it is because after calling me a hypochondriac for the 5th time she said I'm going to send you to a blood doctor because you developed anemia. A blood doctor also happens to be an oncologist so as soon as he saw me he said "the heck with you being anemic, I believe you have cancer" and that was with just one look at my symptoms and blood work.

December 16th, 2015
Worst Dr Experience
I have never had such a series of unpleasant experiences with this office and this physician. The staff is ignorant and incompetent. The doctor is rude, cold, robotic, unsympathetic, accusatory, uncaring, and overall, a poor example of a physician. All the preceding reviews are true. I have never had such an unprofessional experience in my life. She should be ashamed of herself. One Star is one too many for this individual and the practice.

December 22nd, 2014
I don't know her. She she get on her broom and go away

October 16th, 2013
Rude
She is a very rude doctor. She gets nasty when do n't go to a doctor that she refers you to. I am looking for another doctor because she not a very pleasant person.

June 7th, 2013
Today was my last visit with this doctor. Nurse was rude and abrasive when taking blood before doctor came in. I told the doctor and she completely ignored me. I repeated it and she ignored me again! Sat with her back to me as she asked robotic questions (as usual) and typed on her laptop. Have been going because office was conveniently located and I was in and out. Never again.

October 26th, 2012
WORST EXPERIENCE AT A DOCTOR I HAVE EVER HAD
MY APPOINTMENT WAS 8:30 AM. MY TRAVEL TIME TO HER OFFICE IS ABOUT 45 MINUTES, I LEFT AN HOUR AND 15 MINUTES BEFORE MY APPOINTMENT. AS I SAT IN THE WAITING ROOM, THERE WAS A WOMAN TALKING WITH THE RECEPTION PEOPLE. I WAITED FOR 40 MINUTES (ONLY TO FIND OUT LATER ON THAT THE WOMAN SOCIALIZING WAS THE DOCTOR). ONCE I GOT INTO THE EXAM ROOM, THE NURSE CAME IN TO TAKE MY BLOOD, AT WHICH POINT I ASKED 'WHAT ARE YOU TESTING FOR' AND SHE SAID 'I DON'T KNOW', AND I ASKED HER TO WAIT UNTIL I SAW AND SPOKE TO THE DOCTOR BEFORE SUBMITTING TO ANY TESTING. (KEEP IN MIND, THIS WAS MY FIRST VISIT TO THIS OFFICE). THE NURSE HUFFED OUT OF THE EXAM ROOM, (SHE WAS CLEARLY ANNOYED AT MY ASKING HER TO WAIT). ONCE I SAW THE DOCTOR, SHE WAS VERY COLD, AND I LEFT VERY CONFUSED ABOUT MY CONDITION. I DID FOLLOW UP ON HER RECOMMENDED TREATMENT AND ONCE THE TREATMENT WAS DONE, I CALLED HER OFFICE TO ASK A QUESTION AND WAS TOLD SHE WAS NOT IN. I THEN ASKED IF HER ASSOCIATE WOULD CALL ME BACK WHEN HE WAS AVAILABLE. I WAS NEVER ABLE TO SPEAK TO A DOCTOR. THE RECEPTIONIST ANSWERED MY QUESTION, WHICH I AM NOT COMFORTABLE WITH, UNLESS SHE FIRST SPEAKS WITH THE DOCTOR. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS PRACTICE AT ALL. PERSONALLY, I WON'T GO BACK, EVEN TO FOLLOW UP ON MY TREATMENT, I JUST CALLED MY REGULAR DOCTOR FOR A NEW ENDOCRINOLOGIST RECOMMENDATION.

October 11th, 2012
Intelligent but Curt
She has been outright rude and yes she is a doctor but she needs to learn how to treat people like she would like to be treated. Good at her job but no personality.

January 14th, 2011
Going through Motions - Bored being a Doctor
She is cold and appears to have no personality.

November 23rd, 2010
Great, professional doctor
I have gone to many doctors over the years and Dr. Fetner is the first that actually gets you in at your appt time. I always know that I will be in and out within 20 minutes. If your appt time is 10:30, your in at 10:30 - that NEVER happens at any other doctor. And don't think she skimps on care, she doesn't. She does a full exam and gets to know what is going on with you. She is very prompt at following up too. Others have said she doesn't have a good bedside manner; she does and she is friendly enough. I don't go there to make friends, I go there to get good healthcare - which I do. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

October 15th, 2010
URGENT - THIS DOCTOR SHOULD NOT BE PRACTICING
This doctor gave my 89 year old father medicine he was allergic to. She did not read his chart!!!! And we told her he did not need an endocronologist and she came when we were not there. Very pushy women.

October 12th, 2009