A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Freedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Freedman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freedman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Freedman, MD, MPH, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Freedman graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Freedman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel Ann Freedman MD, MPH, and MS is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rachel A. Freedman practice?
- Dr. Rachel Freedman has 1 office location.
Dr. Rachel Freedman practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Oncologists.