Learn more about Dr. Rachel Freedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Freedman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Freedman, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Freedman graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Freedman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel A Freedman MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rachel A. Freedman practice?
- Dr. Rachel Freedman has 6 office locations.
Dr. Rachel Freedman practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica Plain, MA and Londonderry, NH.
See Boston Internists and Boston Oncologists.