Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rachel George
Dr. Rachel George, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Staten Island, NY. She has 39 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. George is affiliated with Kings County Hospital Center, SUNY Downstate Medical Center - University Hospital of Brooklyn and University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Rachel George has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Rachel George is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.
Dr. Rodolfo Nicholson Jr
Staten Island, NY 0.22 mi
Dr. Nallasivam Vamadevan
Staten Island, NY 0.24 mi47
Dr. Salvatore Valenti Jr
Staten Island, NY 0.33 mi