A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Gilman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Gilman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Gilman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Gilman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Medical Center East
- Weirton Medical Center
- Trinity Medical Center West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel Stern Gilman MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Rachel S. Gilman practice?
- Dr. Rachel Gilman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rachel Gilman practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Weirton, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Steubenville, OH.
See Weirton Family Physicians and Weirton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.