A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Goldstein is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Goldstein, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adjustment Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel Rebecca Goldstein MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rachel R. Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Rachel Goldstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Rachel Goldstein practices Psychiatry near Sunnyvale, CA.
See Sunnyvale Psychiatrists.