A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Graves is Good. Dr. Graves has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Graves, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Graves graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Graves has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Adventist Medical Center
- Providence Health System Oregon
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Graves accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 20 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Graves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rachel S. Graves practice?
Dr. Rachel Graves practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Racquel Graves, Dr. Rachelle Graves, Dr. Racheal Graves, Dr. Raquel Graves