A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Gronau is Excellent. Dr. Gronau has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Gronau, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gronau graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gronau has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health System Corporation
- Mercy Walworth Hospital and Medical Center
- Mercy Delavan Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gronau accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Anthem - 7 plans
- Unity Health Plans - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 19 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Gronau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rachel T. Gronau practice?
Dr. Rachel Gronau practices Family Medicine near Delavan, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Eau Claire, WI and Janesville, WI.
See Delavan Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Racquel Gronau, Dr. Rachelle Gronau, Dr. Racheal Gronau, Dr. Raquel Gronau