Dr. Rachel Gronau MD Patient Reviews

• 4 reviews

June 2nd, 2013
Mgr for Costco
Dr Gronau was very professional and friendly. Took the time to talk to you and actually get to know her patients.

April 1st, 2013
Rachel is awesome
Rachel is one of the best doctors I've ever had. She knows her stuff and is very helpful. She listens to patients and then does what needs to be done. She does not mess around or beat around the bush. You tell her what's wrong, she explains what's wrong and what she's going to do, and then in a week or so you feel better. I have always had problems with my sinuses and doctors have always said it was just allergies or a virus. Rachel wrote me a prescription and it actually cured what was wrong with me. Last time I went in, I told her I was going on a vacation to China and Japan and she took the time to research if I'd need any shots, if any diseases were breaking out over there, etc. She does care about her patients and spends the time and stuff to make sure they're taken care of. She also told me of some things that I should watch out for that I never even thought of. The nurses and the rest of the staff are all really nice and friendly too. It's a great clinic, definitely didn't expect this sort of quality going from Chicago suburbs to semi-rural Wisconsin, but it's better than the doctors I've experienced in Chicago by far.

April 24th, 2012
BEST DOCTOR
I have been a patient with Dr. Gronau since she first started in Delavan. She is the BEST doctor in the area. I am an older woman and I like having a woman as a DR. Hope to have many years with her.

October 24th, 2010
I recently visted Dr. Gronau because myDR was out of town. Everything about thevisit and Dr. Gronau can only be described as absolutely super. She performed all of the tests I suspected myhave been necessary and made an excellentdiagnosis of a rather generalized problem I had of fatigue and lack of stamina.