A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Gross, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gross has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gross accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rachel S. Gross practice?
Dr. Rachel Gross practices Pediatrics near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians.