A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Gross is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Gross, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gross has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel S Gross MD is a female Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rachel S. Gross practice?
- Dr. Rachel Gross has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rachel Gross practices Pediatrics near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians.