A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Haake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haake
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Haake, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haake graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Haake has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
- Children's Hospital of WI - Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel Marie Haake MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Rachel M. Haake practice?
- Dr. Rachel Haake has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rachel Haake practices Anesthesiology near Tempe, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Tempe Anesthesiologists.