Overall Review

4.7

September 9th, 2013
Humanitarian
The beautiful thing about Dr. Haft is that she goes to her job every day and doesn't think that she's doing anything that's out of the ordinary. Taking care of her patients comes so easily to her. The mood is all in a days work and an aura of flawlessness to follow. I have been seeing Dr. Haft for years now and she truly loves what she does. She is highly respected by her colleagues as well as her patients. In a difficult situation, she has picked up the phone, made a call and straightened matters out. I dont' know what else to say except that she is just a beautiful person. Thank you.

November 29th, 2012
Caring, warm, smart, dedicated. A real person with a kind manner and sense of humor. She will be my doctor until she retires.

April 30th, 2012
Linda Sambucci
I have been seeing Dr. Haft for about 20 years now and have never been disappointed. I particularly like the way she communicates with me as a patient never letting anything fall through the cracks. If I have been referred to a specialist and I don't quite understand what is going on Dr. Haft has always been there to help. I always feel better after I talk to her. It goes such a long way when you take a minute to explain something that may be complicated to you. I tell my family and friends that there is God and then there is Dr. Rachael Haft! Thanks for the wonderful care. Doesn't get much better than that.

April 24th, 2012
A truly caring doctor
I'm a fifty year old male Dr Haft has been my physician for fifteen plus years, and I could not imagine having to go to another. She is extremely good at listening to what it is I have to say during my visits and giving me the propper care, she also readily admits when stumped and referes me to the best specialist. She always follows up on my medical issues and keeps upto date with specialist treating me. I really can not say enough good things about her and her staff, when ever I visit the office I am made to feel welcome and comfortable. I can only hope that Dr. Haft will be around for a long time to come.

March 28th, 2012
Recommends Dr. Haft at the highest level available.
Dr. Haft has taken amazing care of my family and me. I have not found a physician to be this thorough, caring, professional and available at an given time. On a scale from 1 to 5 she has always been a 5 and I am certain will continue to be at the top of her field. If we could raise the bar, she would be above and beyond.

June 14th, 2010
Dr Haft is like an old fashioned Doctor - she spends as much time as needed without being overbearing. She is excellent in follow up and referrals. My entire family goes to Dr Haft and will for as long as she is practicing!

April 29th, 2010
Best physician .....
Have been with Dr. Haft for 20 years. All my teenage children see her too. So thorough, so compationate, follows up after something significant, staff in office is supurb, attention to detail, never misdiagnosed, will send to specialist without hesitation if need be, wish every single physician was Dr. Haft. Never in my life have i ever had someone take care of my family and me the way Dr. Haft has and will continue to I hope. Caring,professional,thorough,one on one, takes phone calls, takes personal care of each patient. 5 stars for Dr. Haft...

September 30th, 2008
Excellent MD
She is excellent. Very thorough and takes her time to really understand what is troubling you. She rather do one test too many than not enough!