A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Haims:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Haims is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Haims, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haims graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Haims has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel Anne Haims MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rachel A. Haims practice?
- Dr. Rachel Haims has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rachel Haims practices Internal Medicine near Chestnut Hill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Wayland, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Internists.