A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Haims, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Haims graduated from Harvard University , Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Haims has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center - Needham
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haims accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Haims:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rachel A. Haims practice?
Dr. Rachel Haims practices Internal Medicine near Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Racquel Haims, Dr. Rachelle Haims, Dr. Racheal Haims, Dr. Raquel Haims