Learn more about Dr. Rachel Harper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Harper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harper
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Harper, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Harper graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Harper has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Chiles Hospital
- Berea Hospital Chi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel Meade Harper MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rachel M. Harper practice?
- Dr. Rachel Harper has 1 office location.
Dr. Rachel Harper practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Internists, Lexington Hematologists, and Lexington Oncologists.