Learn more about Dr. Rachel Harper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Harper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harper
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Harper, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Harper graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Harper has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Chiles Hospital
- Berea Hospital Chi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel Meade Harper MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rachel M. Harper practice?
- Dr. Rachel Harper has 1 office location.
Dr. Rachel Harper practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Internists, Lexington Hematologists, and Lexington Oncologists.