A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Heinle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Heinle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Heinle, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Heinle graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Heinle has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel W Heinle MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Rachel W. Heinle practice?
- Dr. Rachel Heinle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rachel Heinle practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE.
See Wilmington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.