inactive

Rachel Hess MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

December 30th, 2013
Highly Recommend
I finally have a doctor that pays attention to me! Dr. Hess is attentive, knowledgeable and has a great bedside manner. She is my Doc for life!!

May 21st, 2012
Wonderful PCP, Caring and Accurate
I have had Dr. Hess as my PCP for 10 years. She has been my doctor through a tough diagnosis and treatment. Everytime I have an appointment she spends a lot of time with me and follows up as needed. She is responsive to email and phone messages. When I had to stay in the hospital she checked on my daily and sat with me even though she wasn't my hospitalist caring for me at the time. It also helps that she knows her stuff! Great Doctor, couldn't be happier, recommend her to anyone needing a PCP.

April 4th, 2012
The best doctor you can get
Dr Hess is an exceptional doctor. She is very accurate in diagnosing a problem, as well as spending enough time with me. She always follows up as needed after my test/visit. It's very hard to find a PCP like her especially who will listen and spend enough time with you and never rushes you.