Learn more about Dr. Rachel Hills:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Hills is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hills
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Hills Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Hills, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hills graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Hills has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel Woodcock Hills MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rachel W. Hills practice?
- Dr. Rachel Hills has 1 office location.
Dr. Rachel Hills practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Family Physicians.