A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Hitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Hitt is Below Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Hitt, MD, MPH is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hitt graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Hitt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Saints Memorial Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel Ann Hitt MD and MPH is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Rachel A. Hitt practice?
- Dr. Rachel Hitt has 9 office locations.
Dr. Rachel Hitt practices Diagnostic Radiology near East Weymouth, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Norwell, MA.
See East Weymouth Radiologists.