A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Hobbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Hobbs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Hobbs, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hobbs graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Hobbs has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Davis Hospital & Medical Center
- Mckay-Dee Hospital Center
- McKayDee Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel B Hobbs MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rachel B. Hobbs practice?
- Dr. Rachel Hobbs has 1 office location.
Dr. Rachel Hobbs practices Family Medicine near Layton, UT.
See Layton Family Physicians.