Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Dr. Home is genuine and caring doctor. show details Dr. Home is genuine and caring doctor.
by Wang on Sep 25th, 2013

She is down to earth. You can tell she really cares about her patients. She went extra mile to help me.

Top GYN doctor show details Top GYN doctor
by Kathy on Aug 14th, 2013

My Mom recommended that I have my annual exam with her GYN doctor, Dr. Home while I was visiting on vacation. It was very difficult to find a good GYN doctor in my mid west town. I had not had an exam in 3 years and I was afraid. Dr. Rachel Home was very gentle and took her time. She gave me a thorough exam and lab tests. Later she gave me copies of my medical records to take with me but I told her that I would be back next year for my annual when I visit my Mom again. My exam was at their Sterling office so the wait time was less than 5 minutes.

Dr. Home really understands me. show details Dr. Home really understands me.
by Suvet. C on Jul 10th, 2013

I accompanied with my mom for her gyn exam. She had not seen a gyn doctor for over ten years because she was uncomfortable with any of the doctors in the area. My Mom told me Dr. Home took her time and explained everything to her. She was gentle and the exam was easy with no pain! My Mom told me "Dr. Home really understand me."

Fabulous Doctor! show details Fabulous Doctor!
by Monica on Jun 6th, 2013

First time visit. The exam room was clean and the staff was polite. Dr. Rachel Home was light, breezy and sweet. She listened to all my questions and concerns. I felt she did a thorough examination compared to my last obgyn. I am so happy to find Dr. Home. My experience is like all the others have said here. I give Rachel a 5 stars review!

by Z. Mei on May 24th, 2013

Great and compassionate doctor! Recommended to all my friends.

by Betty on May 21st, 2013

Overall an excellent experience. Dr. Home is an outstanding doctor. I highly recommend her.

Super obgyn show details Super obgyn
by Lynn on May 8th, 2013

Very Satisfied with Dr. Home! Easy visit, answered all my questions, even took my call over the weekend.

Amazing Doctor! show details Amazing Doctor!
by Amy K. on Mar 6th, 2013

Thank you Dr. Home for the safe delivery of our new daughter! You stayed with us through the whole long labor. An Easter basket is coming your way!

Pleasantly suprised show details Pleasantly suprised
by Marisol L. on Feb 14th, 2013

Excellent Doctor! Knowledgeable and sweet. I recommend Rachel to all my girlfriends.

by Rosa I. on Jan 20th, 2013

Dr. Home is the best! Like having your girlfriend as your doctor.

THE BEST OB IN THE WORLD show details THE BEST OB IN THE WORLD
Jul 23rd, 2012

I met with Dr Home today. I was so pleased to meet a doctor who is so knowledagble and really cares. My husband and I are very happy with our decision to deliver with her.

Dr Home is wonderful! show details Dr Home is wonderful!
Mar 20th, 2012

I just had my annual yesterday with Dr. Rachel Home. No waiting. She is caring and patient. Office was clean and the staff was attentive. No problems. I noticed Dr. Home's office, Obgyn Consultants, is located in a building with lots of ob/gyns and where my former gyn doctor was located. I switched after my Mom had surgery done by Dr. Home. Mom told me she felt safe and confident under Rachel's care.