A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Hummel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Hummel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hummel
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Hummel, DO is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hummel graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Hummel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- Bedford Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel L Hummel DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rachel L. Hummel practice?
- Dr. Rachel Hummel has 11 office locations.
Dr. Rachel Hummel practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Peoria, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Cary, NC and Bloomington, IN.
See Peoria Family Physicians.