Learn more about Dr. Rachel Hummel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Hummel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hummel
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hummel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Hummel, DO is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hummel graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Hummel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- Bedford Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel L Hummel DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rachel L. Hummel practice?
- Dr. Rachel Hummel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rachel Hummel practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Bloomington, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Stow, OH.
See Bloomington Family Physicians.