A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Miller is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Miller, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Miller has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- Hennepin County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel Justine Miller MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Rachel J. Miller practice?
- Dr. Rachel Miller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rachel Miller practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN.
See Minneapolis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.