inactive

Rachel A Thompson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

patient
She was thoughtful and caring, she took time out to listen. She gave me the opportunity to ask questions, and the medication that she prescribed she explained the benefits.

June 21st, 2016
I always felt that I had all the time in the world. She was great and I'm sad for her patients that she retired but happy for her.

Excellent care !!
I receive excellent care in the office and any phone calls I make to the office are followed up on promptly and effectively.

Retiring
Everything one would expect was delivered here. Staff was kind and courteous, appointments were timely, and Dr. very competent. Sad Dr. Thompson retired.

June 21st, 2016
I switched to Dr. Thompson when I turned 40-that was 16 years ago. She was always very helpful, professional and personable. I was thrilled for her when she retired, but sad for me.

June 20th, 2016
Retired!?
This is a sad day! Today, my wife and I discovered that we might be expecting, and so naturally we contacted Dr. Thompson. Dr. Thompson is (has been) an incredible and compassionate OBGYN for our family. Now, my wife who was already anxious about a pregnancy, is even more saddened by the fact that Dr. Thompson is retired! To find a doctor as skilled and compassionate as Dr. Thompson will be no easy task! We love you Dr. Thompson!!!! Please enjoy your retirement and thank you for taking care of us and all the other babies you have brought into this world! You have quelled our concerns and made bringing a baby into this world so much easier. We will be lost without you for this next baby. Thank you for being you-both a phenomenal doctor and an awesome person!!!!

February 1st, 2016
Dr. Thompson
I have been going to Dr. Thompson for many years and love the way she spends time listening to and addressing any concerns I may have. She discusses options and gives me the information I need to make informed choices.

April 28th, 2015
I love Dr Thompson. She spends time with me to discuss all my concerns.

March 18th, 2015
Dr Rachael Thompson
I lived an hour away, I refused to go anywhere else. Love!!!!!!

December 27th, 2010
Best OBGYN in the Nation.
Having been to a few doctors before I ended up at Dr Thompsons office, I consider myself very lucky to have found her practice. I had hyperemesis for the first five months of my pregnancy. I cant sing enough praises of Dr Thompson. She always went beyond my unspoken expectations in my medical care. I recommend any one looking for excellence to look no further than Dr Thompson.

March 2nd, 2010
Thanks!
Dr. Rachel Thompson is an great doctor. She was out of town when I went into labor 23 years ago and Dr. Neal delivered my daughter. Dr. Thompson delivered my son over 18 years ago. Great doctor, staff, and hospital.

February 24th, 2010
Excellent Doctor!
Dr. Rachel Thompson is an excellent doctor. Not only does she have fabulous bedside manner, but after my baby was born via c-section, she called to check on me personally. I had a minor bp problem after delivery, and she made sure to call me daily until it was resolved. I didn't know doctors did that anymore! I absolutely LOVE having her as my OBGyn and wouldn't think of switching!