Dr. Rachel Kientcha-Tita Is this you?

1.9

Dissatisfied

Do not go here!

Posted on April 2nd, 2013

The staff here appear very lazy, uneducated, and unprofessional. When I came to get my blood work, the so called "nurse" came in the room to draw my blood and poked me several times on each arm and could not get anything. She finally got a vein (probably was a capillary because could NOT get enough blood!), she said I was dehydrated and that was why my blood was not flowing. So she suggested that I come in another day and that I need to drink more water in order for her to draw more blood. I dont think she was even a nurse! She was probably a medical assistant. Then Dr.Kientcha comes in and small talks for a full 15 min or so, and didnt even perform a check up on me. She only checked my heart rate. I had to come in another day to get my blood drawn and the "nurse" could not perform the second time. Ridiculous. The rest of the staff was very lazy and did not want to help reprocess the claim for my insurance until 2 weeks or so later when I kept calling them about it. Would never go there again!!

Posted on June 18th, 2012

After waiting to see her for an hour, I was in the exam room for another 15 min. She came in wiping her hands and mouth, stating that she was sorry about the wait, but someone had brought her chicken for lunch, and she was eating it because it was so good when it was fresh. I had to come back to her twice because the medication she initially prescribed for me did not work. Every time my wait was entirely too long.

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!

Posted on April 20th, 2011

I made an urgent appointment with Dr. Kientcha bc I lost hearing in my R ear. I waited 45 mins only to move to a waiting room where I waited another 20 mins for the "Dr." I was annoyed but desperate to have her look in my ear and see what was going on. When she finally came in she took a look in my ear and with a very disguted face said "You have a big ball of wax in there!" As if it were the first time she had seen such a thing! She then literally yelled for an assistant to come help her and to my dismay the office staff was arguing back. She then jammed a tool in my ear & when I told her it hurt she said I would have to sit through it or I could do it at home myself! She even said "Usually I have my nurse do this work. The only reason I'm doing it is because I have nothing better to do!" What kind of a doctor speaks to their patients this way! She left the room and never came back. I was ther for 3 hrs and still couldn't hear when I left! NEVER GO TO THIS "DR"!

Posted on July 14th, 2015