Learn more about Dr. Rachel Kobos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Kobos is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kobos
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kobos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Kobos, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Kidney Cancer
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Kobos graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Kobos has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel Kobos MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Rachel Kobos practice?
- Dr. Rachel Kobos has 1 office location.
Dr. Rachel Kobos practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians, New York Pediatric Specialists, and New York Hematologists.