A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Kobos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Kobos is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Kobos, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Kidney Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kobos graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Kobos has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel Kobos MD is a female Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Rachel Kobos practice?
- Dr. Rachel Kobos has 1 office location.
Dr. Rachel Kobos practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians, New York Oncologists, and New York Hematologists.