A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Kologinczak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Kologinczak, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kologinczak graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Kologinczak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel Marie Kologinczak MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rachel M. Kologinczak practice?
- Dr. Rachel Kologinczak has 1 office location.
Dr. Rachel Kologinczak practices Emergency Medicine near Chandler, AZ.
See Chandler Emergency Physicians.