Dr. Rachel Kulsakdinun Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rachel Kulsakdinun?

May 9th, 2017

Terrible office staff!

Steer clear. Office staff is rude, unprofessional, deplorable. They should all be fired. The doctors themselves are pleasant and knowledgeable, but the fact that they keep these people on staff makes me wonder.

September 1st, 2016

Love her

I was so excited to find out my insurance covered Rachel! Her husband delivered my youngest almost 6 years ago and the duo is amazing. Now for those of you griping about their billing stop and think about this, pay your bills and they will leave you alone! It's no different than anywhere else. The staff is super sweet (I adore the lady at the front desk) and they are respectful. Don't call and yell or like anyone else they will discontinue the call as they ought to! I worked as a police officer and even I would tell subjects on rare occasion over the phone that if they didn't calm down that I was going to discontinue the conversation. No reason for ANYONE to deal with undue verbal abuse. These doctors have a passion for their work and portray values that many of us couldn't come close to. Fabulous physicians!

March 16th, 2016

Poor billing policy

I liked Dr. Rachel Kulsak enough but decided it was time to transfer my prenatal care due to the office billing practices. I understand my insurance well and am aware of the global billing for pregnancy. However, the office is constantly asking for "balances due" before all insurance and HRA accounts are applied. I kept asking if they could send me a bill so I could keep track of everything and visually see the charges but they stated they don't have bills. They kept saying "they have to collect this" however the front office staff is unable to fully answer insurance questions and the only way to "speak" with someone in billing is through an email address. My emails were often not answered or the response was not related to the question that was even asked. A very frustrating process. Now I'm curious to see how long it will take them to reimburse me for all my payments. I don't think they are going to keep money that is not theirs but I think having over $1000 credit at the end of this doesn't make any sense.

August 7th, 2015

Worst office staff and billing policy!

Wouldn't recommend this office to my worst enemy! The office staff is rude and unprofessional! They take your insurance but make you pay upfront for the visit and try to scam you into filling out a form with all your credit card information which allows them authorization to use your credit card; then once they get paid from the insurance they cut you a check. It's a scam! If they get my money up front, than the insurance pays them, at some point they now have a double payment; until they decide to cut the check. When I scheduled my appointment, the girl asked if I still had the same insurance, and I do; at that point she should have told me I would have to pay up front. They also had me fill a 24 hour notice cancellation policy, which they would charge $45. Needless to say, I refused to write my credit card information giving this office free reign of charging my credit card. The very rude office person told me to go to the downstairs ATM and pull $200 cash; no way!!! Turned into a heated argument and the very rude office person telling me she was billing me the $45 for cancelling! This office is a scam! This incident should not be tolerated; and will be taken up with a formal complaint.

October 10th, 2014

patient

I love both Drs. Kulsak. I feel that all these rates are based on patients that don't understand there insurance and the fact that they expect there insurance to pay 100% for a problem visit and then not to expect a bill................. that's wrong!!!!!!!! I have been a patient with Drs. Kulsak for more the 10yrs and if I make the effort to understand my insurance and know what my benefits are before coming in to the office maybe Drs. Kuslak's staff does not have to make the effort to educate STUPID people like the one's rating the Drs. As to the credit card on file I understanding that its only on file only for charges that my insurance company has made me responsible for. Example: deductible, co-insurance and out of pocket these are only after my insurance has processed my claim. This office is like any other business. You don't expect to go to a restaurant and order then eating everything you ordered and then telling the waiter I didn't like the food so I'm not going to pay for any of it....... PLEASE!!!!

August 18th, 2014

This is my last visit with Dr. Rachel--I'm looking for a new doc

I really hate writing this, because overall I've found Dr. Rachel to be pleasant and attentive, but the billing procedures in this practice are simply intolerable! I have what is known as a "Cadillac" insurance plan. In other words, it's a good one. My deductible was met long before I came in to see the doctor 2 weeks ago. Yet they insisted on putting a $200 charge on my MasterCard, before I could even see her. I thoroughly explained to them what type of plan I had, and that the deductible had been met months ago, but no, they insisted that I had to pay this ridiculous amount. BCBS settled my bill with them in 5 days, and my amount due was $13.73--that's all. They put this outrageous charge on my card, and now they've been very nicely overpaid, yet here I sit, still waiting to see that credit processed back to my card. Real nice way to treat patients, isn't it? Grossly overcharge us, collect double (from the patient and the insurance), then sit on your hands and poke around when it comes time to return the gross overcharge to the patient. How much float is this netting her practice every month? No doctor is worth being grossly overcharged like this. She may be nice, but she's not getting any more business from me. I am switching doctors--I simply cannot afford this woman anymore.

June 25th, 2014

wow, i am very surprised to see these reviews. i like dr. rachel a lot she is great, always have a pleasant experience when going (:

April 16th, 2014

terrible terrible terrible office!!!

Terrible staff. Vicky at the front desk has hung up on me many times. Refuses to let me speak with my doctor. And charges you for deductibles that have already been met. I came in for a biopsy and was told I needed to pay 207$ to even come in. When I had paid half of my deductible the time before and had the prood with me and was refused to see my doctor. I was then charged with a 45.00 cancelation fee for them not letting me see the doctor. Which they then told my mother (we both see doctor rachel) had to pay or she couldnt see the doctor. The absolute worst staff. Talked to the doctor about her staff and didnt care. FIND A DIFFERENT DOCTOR.

April 15th, 2014

thiefs

Horrible staff and doctors all they do is ask for money. Wish I would have went to a different ob!!!!!!

May 24th, 2011

Very Skilled and Caring Doctor

Dr. Rachel truly cares about her patients and her practice in general. She seemed just as excited about our baby which showed me that she really appreciates the business she is in. Dr. Rachel and her husband, Dr. Pamorn, delivered my baby via c-section and I've had many compliments on how great my incision looks. They were both efficient, professional, and skilled. Both doctors have a very good reputation amongst the staff at Sherman, too, which is a very good sign. I'm very glad I made the switch to this practice and I recommend Dr. Rachel to everyone and and anyone who could benefit from this type of doctor.

August 21st, 2017