A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Kurian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Kurian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Kurian, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurian graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Kurian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Physicians Daysurgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel Lamar Kurian MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Rachel L. Kurian practice?
- Dr. Rachel Kurian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rachel Kurian practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Mesquite, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Mesquite Obstetricians & Gynecologists.