Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rachel Lackey
Dr. Rachel Lackey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbus, OH, with other offices in Newburgh, IN and Evansville, IN. She has 7 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Lackey is affiliated with Riverside Methodist Hospital Status: Active. She speaks English.
Dr. Rachel Lackey has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Rachel Lackey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.
Dr. Lee Jordan
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Columbus, OH 0 mi35
Dr. Alaa Ujayli
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
Columbus, OH 0 mi26
Dr. Irani Samaranayake
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Columbus, OH 0 mi8