A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Lambert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Lambert is Below Average.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lambert graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Lambert has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel Lambert DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Rachel Lambert practice?
- Dr. Rachel Lambert has 6 office locations.
Dr. Rachel Lambert practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Lake Orion, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clarkston, MI and Bay City, MI.
See Lake Orion Obstetricians & Gynecologists.