A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. RACHEL LAMBERT:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. RACHEL LAMBERT is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. LAMBERT graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. LAMBERT has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. LAMBERT accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. RACHEL LAMBERT practice?
Dr. RACHEL LAMBERT practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Obstetrics near Lake Orion, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clarkston, MI and Bay City, MI.
See Lake Orion Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Lake Orion Oncologists.