Dr. Rachel Lambert DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 9th, 2017
Worse Gynecologist I have seen
I have been diagnosed with PCOS and had been bleeding for a month and a half when I went to see her. I waited 2 and a half hours, in total, to see her and when I was finally in the room one of the office staff came to tell me that my appointment had to be rescheduled because she had to do an emergency C-Section. When I asked for help they told me there was nothing they could do until the next day, that I could come back in the morning if I wanted. I came back the next day and waited 50 minutes this time and when I saw her she told me how PCOS works (which I already knew) and then she gave me a low dose of birth control and told me I would be okay, that she wanted to do an ultrasound in 2 weeks. I WAS ALREADY BLEEDING FOR A MONTH AND A HALF! I tried getting help from other nurses and staff in the office and since no one helped me I ended up in the hospital. When they called Dr. Lambert to see how to help me, she did not answer the phone. I was sent home from Celebration Hospital with nothing, for the first time ever, I was sent home with nothing. I saw another Gynecologist at this same facility as Dr. Lambert which is the Women's Health Center and this doctor paid attention to me and sent me to the hospital to do a D&C (scrapping of the uterus) and she said that Dr. Lambert was going to be in the hospital and would do it for me. Once I was in the hospital I saw another doctor for a few hours who ordered me a blood transfusion. When Dr. Lambert saw me she gave me a shot and some pills and sent me home, even though I was still bleeding, she said she did not feel that I needed a D&C. She sent a nurse assistant to come tell me that I was being discharged. I am now bleeding for 2 months and she did nothing. I am seeking help from another doctor who paid attention to me and dedicated time and is finally going to do the D&C for me. Please do not waste your time with this Doctor or with the facility she works for, please save your time and money.

November 8th, 2013
Do not go to this doctor office
I am so glad I never have to go back to this doctor’s office again. First off you always have to wait a long time for your appointment. Next they want to run a bunch of unnecessary test on you even thought everything is good with you and the baby. The ultra sound tech spends less than 10 minutes with you for your 20-22 week ultra sound and if she does not get everything they need they want you to come back and pay for another ultrasound. (She did not even try to move the baby to get everything). Finally today they did not send over my scrip to the pharmacy so I called and what should have been a simple task to look up in my charts and tell the pharmacy it took 3 phone calls and over a half hour with no results. I wasted a half hour of my time and I still did not get since I had to leave to get my daughter from preschool causing me to be late. Just like in the other reviews I agree most of the front desk people are rude and don’t know what they are doing.

January 7th, 2016