A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Landon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Landon is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Landon
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Landon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Landon, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Landon graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Landon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel E Landon MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Rachel E. Landon practice?
- Dr. Rachel Landon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rachel Landon practices Ophthalmology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Vancouver, WA.
See Portland Ophthalmologists.