A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Leonardi is Excellent. Dr. Leonardi has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Leonardi, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Leonardi graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.More Education & Awards
Dr. Leonardi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Griffin Hospital
- New Milford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Leonardi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Leonardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rachel A. Leonardi practice?
Dr. Rachel Leonardi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Shelton, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Oxford, CT and New Milford, CT.
See Shelton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rachael Leonardi, Dr. Racheal Leonardi, Dr. Rachele Leonardi, Dr. Rachelle Leonardi