A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Lusby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Lusby is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Lusby, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Liver Cancer
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lusby graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lusby has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel Diane Lusby MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Rachel D. Lusby practice?
- Dr. Rachel Lusby has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rachel Lusby practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Willow Park, TX.
See Fort Worth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.