Dr. Rachel Lusby Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rachel Lusby?

June 23rd, 2017

She actually gives you her attention and seems to care about your concerns.

June 22nd, 2016

Horrible

I had honestly had my second child with Lusby, but now im reconsidering of chaging my OBGYN. They have me waiting for my appointment for almost 3 HOURS. I was late to my second appointment and they didnt care. They took for ever calling me back into the room to be seen an left me in the room for now 2 hours thats 3 hours. The nurse was rude like she hated her job and taking it out on people. I never felt so disappointed in Baylor until now. I had all 2 of my children's with Baylor but they need to be more compatinate and kind to there patients. Im HIGHLY not satisfied with them neglecting patients in a room for hours.

March 8th, 2015

BEST

Best OB in Fort Worth! Patient, kind, understanding and loves aiding patient in patients requests.

January 20th, 2015

BABY BOY

I love Dr Lusby and the staff!!! I always look forward to going in for an appointment.

February 5th, 2014

went to see Dr. Lusby as a patient and as i was leaving the office i overheard her and another doctor talking bad and vulgar about thier patients. will never go back to see her or her (friend) that she was talking to Dr. larsen. VERY UNPOFESSIONAL!

February 28th, 2011

Very Nice doctor!

Dr. Lusby is a GREAT doctor! She is one of the only doctors that I have had that repeatedly ASKED ME if I HAD ANY MORE QUESTIONS!! She took the time to answer all my questions and never made me feel rushed. She has a very caring attitude and great bedside manner. I would highly recommend Dr. Lusby!! :)

September 15th, 2010

I love anyone who can make me laugh, and dr. Lusby is that doctor who can. I love coming into her office and getting checked up with my pregnancy. We crack jokes to each other and I have a great time. Her nurses are amazing as well. Im the biggest baby in the world when it comes to dr. offices, and she understands and doesnt get unpatient with me when Im about to give blood or anything. Best doctor I have yet to have.

April 29th, 2010

This is NOT a good doctor

First of all I'm a nurse.This doctor prescribed me heparin without checking my coagulation labs. She then proceeded to tell me she had "not planned" on drawing any coagulation labs after my being on heparin for the first week. Coagulation labs should be monitored closely when a patient is on heparin therapy to ensure the corrct dosing. Also, the needle and syringe she prescribed me were IM (intramuscualr) injection needles!! Heparin should be given SQ (in the fatty layer)he needle should have been alot smaller and shorter! If I had not been a nurse I could have injected heparin into my muscle with the needles she prescribed!!! Very unsafe!!

June 6th, 2017