Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

by jane doe on Feb 5th, 2014

went to see Dr. Lusby as a patient and as i was leaving the office i overheard her and another doctor talking bad and vulgar about thier patients. will never go back to see her or her (friend) that she was talking to Dr. larsen. VERY UNPOFESSIONAL!

|  GRRREAT DR.  |  show details
Jul 26th, 2011

She's one of the few Dr.s to really take the time with her patients, I never felt rushed to get the appt over. My baby was born premature and I was very pleased and surprised to see her visiting with my baby in the NICU. Thank you Dr. Lusby!!!! Brenda

|  Very Nice doctor!  |  show details
Feb 28th, 2011

Dr. Lusby is a GREAT doctor! She is one of the only doctors that I have had that repeatedly ASKED ME if I HAD ANY MORE QUESTIONS!! She took the time to answer all my questions and never made me feel rushed. She has a very caring attitude and great bedside manner. I would highly recommend Dr. Lusby!! :)

Sep 15th, 2010

I love anyone who can make me laugh, and dr. Lusby is that doctor who can. I love coming into her office and getting checked up with my pregnancy. We crack jokes to each other and I have a great time. Her nurses are amazing as well. Im the biggest baby in the world when it comes to dr. offices, and she understands and doesnt get unpatient with me when Im about to give blood or anything. Best doctor I have yet to have.

by Nikki Johnson on Jun 10th, 2010

I just started going to Dr. Lusby in April when I found out I was pregnant and she was great. Unfortunately I just lost my baby, but Dr. Lusby was very kind and understanding. I pray that I can have another baby one day and if I do I pray that I can have her deliver my child.

|  This is NOT a good doctor  |  show details
by concerned nurse/patinet on Apr 29th, 2010

First of all I'm a nurse.This doctor prescribed me heparin without checking my coagulation labs. She then proceeded to tell me she had "not planned" on drawing any coagulation labs after my being on heparin for the first week. Coagulation labs should be monitored closely when a patient is on heparin therapy to ensure the corrct dosing. Also, the needle and syringe she prescribed me were IM (intramuscualr) injection needles!! Heparin should be given SQ (in the fatty layer)he needle should have been alot smaller and shorter! If I had not been a nurse I could have injected heparin into my muscle with the needles she prescribed!!! Very unsafe!!